Saturday, February 14, 2015

You make me feel Loved all over!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I hope your day is special in some way!
me, I get to go to work....oh well, someone has to ;)

I did get this fun Valentine's Day card made
 using some of my favorite Top Dog Dies
( all exclusive dies are 10% off!)
This momma and baby elephant are just so adorable
I love how you can place them so they are 
holding trunks!
Too darn Cute!

and I am LOVING this paper from Crate Paper,
some of my favorite in quite awhile!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I'm entering this in CASology's LOVE themed challenge
and Word Art Wednesday's Love themed challenge!

4 comments:

Mrs. Lady Wordsmith said...

So cute! Would you make a little something I could frame and put on Mason's wall? His room colors are blue.

Lagene said...

Love your stamping on DP! very cool!

Joyce said...

Very sweet card. Thanks so much for linking up at CASology this week.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely DARLING. I love the elephant die-cut. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please join us again real soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday