Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Whimsy Stamps DT call




Happy Wednesday friends!

Today is a rainy and gloomy day here in Northern Minnesota
I think I even heard the weather man use the 'S' word!
It is Minnesota tho, so it's only a matter of time.
I'll take the rain over the snow any day.

Since I've settled down in my new home, with a new crafty area
I am ready to get back into the swing of things, 
stamping and scrapbooking more than I have been
able to do the last 1 1/2 years
and so with this post I
am entering the Design Team Call For

I am super excited about this call because Whimsy Stamps has a wide
variety of stamp styles, ones that I can have fun coloring in with my 
copics, and clear trendy designs with matching dies,
that will be coming to live with me soon :)

For my card today I chose this adorable 
as a snowman lover, this stamp is perfect for me!

Here is a look at my card

and a closer look at Miss Frosty
If your interested...here's a link to my Pinterest Snowman board
Whimsy Stamps also said we could share a card or two that we
feel represents our style so I went looking back through some of my older cards 
that I used my copics on  and chose this one.

This card uses only cardstock, stamps and ink.  
It is an older stamp set from Crafty Secrets that I still LOVE

I hope you enjoyed my cards today! 
thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Natalie, love the stitching and your coloring. Thanks for entering our DT call.