Thursday, October 23, 2014

Show me the LOVE

one of the recent "Hope you can Cling to" challenges
 over at Splitcoast Stampers
I hope you've been able to play along,
so many gorgeous cards have been
made by stampers all over the world
this month.
and all for a good cause!
Stampers, and crafters in general
are just good people!


I've been on a copic coloring kick
so for this challenge I 
thought that this cute image from 
My Favorite Things would be perfect.

Colored her up in a pink coat and scarf,
 for the card base I added one of my 
favorite Freckled Fawn square doilies,
a vellum snowflake and sequins that look like snow.

And to finish it off I added a 
big matching bow!
I'm so excited!
 I used to use bows all the time
but had gotten away from them as styles change...
but dang, I forgot how much I love them!!
Here's look at the whole card

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: